Administrator
Tham gia
Nhìn thấy lần cuối
Điểm Reaction
DULICHMOCCHAU.VN Chat
Cần hỗ trợ? Báo cáo
WiFi miễn phí tại Retreat Home Bản Dọi Mộc Châu

479728920.jpg

Bạn đủ điều kiện nhận giảm giá Genius tại Retreat Home Bản Dọi Mộc Châu! Để tiết kiệm tại chỗ nghỉ này, bạn chỉ cần đăng nhập.

Nằm ở Mộc Châu với tầm nhìn ra núi, Retreat Home Bản Dọi Mộc Châu cung cấp chỗ nghỉ với khu vườn, phòng chờ chung, sân hiên và nhà hàng. Wi-Fi miễn phí được cung cấp ở toàn bộ chỗ nghỉ.

Nơi đây còn có phòng tắm riêng với vòi xịt/chậu rửa vệ sinh ở một số căn, cùng đồ vệ sinh cá nhân miễn phí, máy sấy tóc và dép đi trong phòng.

Khách tại homestay có thể thưởng thức bữa sáng thực đơn à la carte hoặc kiểu lục địa.

Khuôn viên của Retreat Home Bản Dọi Mộc Châu có sân chơi trẻ em và du khách có thể câu cá ở khu vực gần đó.

Sân bay gần nhất là Sân bay Thọ Xuân, cách chỗ nghỉ 205 km.

Thông tin thêm về Retreat Home Bản Dọi Mộc Châu:
- Địa chỉ: Đường Bản Dọi, Mộc Châu, Việt Nam
- Số điện thoại: [Không rõ]
- Website: https://www.booking.com/hotel/vn/re...vi&group_adults=2&group_children=0&no_rooms=1

Đánh giá từ người dùng
- Hạng mục Nhân viên phục vụ: 9.9/10
- Hạng mục Tiện nghi: 9.5/10
- Hạng mục Sạch sẽ: 9.5/10
- Hạng mục Thoải mái: 9.5/10
- Hạng mục Đáng giá tiền: 9.8/10
- Hạng mục Địa điểm: 9.3/10
- Hạng mục WiFi miễn phí: 8.8/10

Hình ảnh thực tế
521816583.jpg

409017181.jpg

456301649.jpg

Chi tiết
Danh mục
Miền Bắc
Địa chỉ
Tỉnh thành
Tỉnh Sơn La
Quận / huyện
Huyện Mộc Châu
DULICHMOCCHAU.VN

DULICHMOCCHAU.VN

Thành viên BQT
Administrator
Tham gia
Nhìn thấy lần cuối
Điểm Reaction
DULICHMOCCHAU.VN Chat
Cần hỗ trợ? Báo cáo
Exceptional - 10/10
Khung cảnh thiên nhiên trong lành và anh chị chủ cũng rất nhiệt tình, không gian thoải mái

Exceptional - 10/10
Wonderful family, really welcoming and nice!
very good food and beautiful location.
A great experience!

It was an excellent experience living among the moutains and forest. - 10/10
The breakfast was very tasty. I liked the local food there. The homestay was far enough from the center. It was quite convenient to reach there while we can enjoy fresh air, spectacular mountainous scenery and the forest tranquility. It was an excellent experience with my beloveds.
I wished there could be more rooms so that I could bring my big family there in the future. However, I understand that they have just started the business. I hope in the next 2 or 3 years, they can extend the homestay to have more rooms and facilities for family tourists like us.

Great home - 10/10
Very very friendly and helpful host Mr & Mrs Dung
Good view, nice and clean room
Highly recommend this place for you

Exceptional - 10/10
Accommodation in a very nice place, quiet and beautiful. The rooms are clean and have a nice view. The food is delicious. The family that hosted us was very pleasant and kind, we had a nice evening together. Unfortunately, we only stayed one night, we will definitely come back and stay longer. For every recommendation.

Exceptional - 10/10
We were welcomed with a delicious family diner and interesting chit-chat. The room was very nice and follow-up breakfast very tasty. We can only recommend the host couple and the place, we would come again.

Excellent! - 10/10
Absolutely lovely to stay here! Sum and his wife are the most friendly hosts. I could definitely recommend taking the family dinner and eat (and drink happy wine :) ) with the hosts. 1 word: Excellent !
Everything was perfect!

Retreat Home Ban Doi - good homestay - 10/10
I saw the Retreat Home Ban Doi Moc Chau on Booking.com. So I booked it to stay one night, it is very happy to stay here
My room faces to the farm and I can see the fishing pool in from my room as well. It is clean and comfortable
I ate dinner with the family, it was the best enjoyable moment because there were many guests staying on the same table with me
I love my stay in the homestay
It is good place for my time in Moc Chau
nothing

Exceptional - 10/10
very friendly owners, who serve delicious meals ☺️ we felt like at home. We recommend this place ❤️ Anna and Jirka

Best homestay I’ve stayed at - 10/10
What a lovely place to stay for 3 days. Yum and Sum are the friendliest hosts. I really enjoyed the family dinners together. Good value accommodation in a peaceful setting. If you are looking for a homestay experience I can recommend this place. You still have privacy and time for yourself.
Fun to see the real Vietnam without other tourists. Good place to relax, trail run and explore by motorbike.
It’s a bit of a drive out of Moc Chau but it also makes it more special

Tạo tài khoản hoặc đăng nhập để bình luận

Bạn cần có tài khoản thành viên để có thể bình luận tại đây

Tạo tài khoản

Tạo tài khoản rất dễ, làm ngay bạn nhé!

Đăng nhập

Đã có tài khoản? Đăng nhập ngay.

Chủ đề liên quan

Hippie Home

Tọa lạc ở Mộc Châu, Hippie Home có khu vườn, sân hiên, quầy bar, cùng Wi-Fi miễn phí ở toàn bộ chỗ nghỉ. Chỗ nghỉ có chỗ đậu xe riêng miễn phí và có cả dịch vụ đưa đón sân bay mất phí. Tại...
  • Administrator

Vừng Homestay - Mộc Châu

[Vừng Homestay - Mộc Châu: Kỳ nghỉ yên bình giữa khu vườn tươi...
  • Administrator

Homestay Cánh Đồng - Lều Camping & Coffee

Homestay Cánh Đồng - Lều Camping & Coffee nằm ở Mộc Châu, đây là một địa điểm lý tưởng cho những ai muốn trốn bớt xa xa cuộc sống xô bồ và thưởng thức không khí trong lành của núi rừng. Homestay...
  • Administrator